Wilson was most recently a consultant at Bank of America Merrill Lynch around FX risk management solutions and FX operations, before which he was director of cloud-based FX analytics provider FireApps, and spent almost nine years as a managing director at Weston Capital Management, prior to which he co-founded and served as president of Financial Market Solutions, a provider of online FX trading software.
He also served as managing director of global FX sales at Nomura International, senior vice
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act