"We should be a lot more familiar with the regulations in the industry that are changing our customers and the way that they operate. It is the usual model that we provide solutions to their problems, so it should be that we as an industry are putting together products that will help our customers deal with these regulations," said Rhys Spencer, head of business development for Asia at Tullett Prebon Information.
"If people at this conference can't solve this problem, then no one can. You need
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II