In his new role, Thomas is responsible for partnerships, strategic initiatives, potential mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships to fill out the vendor’s proposition.
Thomas was previously chief business officer at Relationship Science, prior to which he was senior vice president and global head of infrastructure solutions at NYSE Technologies, and spent 11 years in senior roles at network and hosting provider Savvis (now CenturyLink), including as global head of financial services, and spe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers