Fees for the new service range from $15,000 for internal distribution and $12,500 plus user fees for external distribution, to $100,000 for an enterprise license. FactSet is the first data vendor to carry Bats One Premium.
“Professional investors are increasingly seeking access to more comprehensive stock market data and we are committed to finding new and unique ways to meet the industry’s needs,” says Kevin Carrai, vice president of market data and access services at Bats, in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit