The sale will “position the company to deliver profitable long-term growth,” officials say. “The sale of the TMX Atrium business is the result of a shift in our strategic focus from infrastructure services to providing intellectual property-based analytics solutions that drive client investment decisions,” says Eric Sinclair, president of TMX Market Insights and group head of Information Services at TMX.
ICE will integrate Atrium’s fiber and wireless connectivity services with its own SFTI (Sec
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers