One-way latency from Tokyo to Singapore over QED is less than 31.5 milliseconds, which officials say is the lowest known latency between the market centers. Of the 12 exchanges from which QED carries data, the Osaka data is the first Asian dataset, though McKay Brothers plans to add other datafeeds from the region this year.
Officials say the vendor is seeing demand from local firms, as well as from Asia-based teams of global market makers.
“Asia traders and risk managers can now receive the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data