In the current liquidity crisis, fund flows and fund allocations data are critical inputs for financial institutions that need to understand where and when liquidity is returning to global markets. Demand is growing for high-frequency, transparent data that shows where investor capital is moving-particularly in the Asia-Pacific region, where fund flows and fund positioning data is attracting the attention of traders, money managers, regulators, index providers, and market data managers.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II