Like our last few columns, this edition of IMD focuses on several trends. This issue, though, features a new development: the move toward delivering evaluated fixed-incomeprices at 4pm EST rather than 3pm.
As explained on page 1, a delay of 60 minutes can make a big difference. To supporters, it means that the prices will be more up to date and include additional price changes and corporate actions. Those opposed are worried about the practicalities of calculating and reporting net asset valu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II