The heat of summer is upon us, so what better time to think back to the days when the closet was full of sweaters and we drank hot chocolate instead of lemonade? Yes, it's time to look back at the trends of the first half of the year.
One relates to spending, which is of interest to many participants in this market, perhaps the vendors most of all.
In May, TowerGroup found that US firms are spending more on market data and "related infrastructure services" (IMD, May 22). Now Kimsey Consulting
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit