Remember last week’s column? Although we’re sure you all read it, for the forgetful it was partly about firms’ continuing efforts to cut costs. In fact, one New York-based consultant told us that despite several years of talk about cost-cutting, many firms are still in the starting gate.
Our rounds in London last week certainly bore out the fact that for most firms, cost-cutting is still a key issue, if not the key issue. We spoke to numerous market data managers on the sell side, and they al
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit