After all the talk about cutting the cost of market data services, you’d think that financial services firms would have it down pat. It has certainly appeared so at various conferences last year, when market data managers and others declared that they have cut all of the fat that they can—what else can they do before hitting the muscle?
But one consultant tells us that this is a false perception. His firm’s market data practice focuses largely on helping firms "rationalize" their market data
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse