One way to determine the strength of the market is to look at the job market. The obvious first question is: are companies hiring or firing?
But there’s another way of looking at it: are people changing jobs? That is, are they willing to take a risk, to leave a position for a new one, or even resign without the security of first taking a new job?
From what we’ve determined, the answer to both is yes. In the past month or so, we’ve had more and more items to run in Herd, our people column. Anecdot
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit