It's not Christmas in July—or August—but it is the season for thinking ahead. For example, OPRA is suggesting that we'll see even higher market data traffic rates than originally predicted. As revealed on page one, OPRA believes that rates will rise by 15 percent more than expected over the next year. So despite all the talk about optimizing or otherwise limiting message traffic growth, it seems destined to keep expanding.
While OPRA says its systems can easily handle the increases, can data
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit