What’s that spark--could it be the light at the end of the tunnel? It appears as though the market data job market has hit the bottom and is now looking up a bit in the UK, even if salaries are still stagnant. (Stay tuned for news on the US market.)
Thank the interdealer brokers. Data vendors and others in our industry may still be cutting staff, but many brokers see market data as an opportunity for growth. Cantor Fitzgerald, GFI and Tullett Liberty are just three that have emphasized their
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act