Did you hear the one about Reuters and Moneyline Telerate? No, not that one. We’re talking about the suggestion of one Internet poster that Moneyline pays Reuters up to $100 million a year for the privilege of using its ticker plant and that therefore, Reuters will face a huge loss when Moneyline finally migrates to its own plant.
The $100 million figure is supposedly based on the number of Moneyline’s end users and includes various administrative charges. But it seems awfully high to us-- $1
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit