The first year that we attended the SIA Show was the last year that featured the infamous Bridge party. I still remember the four or five rooms that Bridge took over. Each one represented a different decade, complete with its own music, menu, lighting and, of course, décor. Times have changed: this year there were only a few parties and several were in hotel suites (that's no fun!). At least the open bar is still a prerequisite.
SunGard has taken the lead in the last few shows when it comes t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act