What's prompted my focus on people power is how our Herd column has lately been filled to bursting with job moves and new hires.
These may be a drop in the ocean compared to the layoffs plaguing the financial industry overall in the current economic climate. And with the trend of vendor consolidation looking set to continue, we can expect to see more people looking for something new.
But one vendor's loss is another's gain. This trend has created a rich pool of talent for user firms and vendor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit