How do you cut costs? Take away the services that aren’t being used. That was easy, right?
Not exactly. Everyone agrees on the idea. "[Financial institutions] need to fully understand what each business needs, in terms of data sets, sources required, etc. Then it is possible re-engineer the current services and significantly reduce costs by removing those not required," says Michelle Morris of London-based Buttonwood Tree Group.
The question, however, is in the execution. It’s always been a m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech