At first glance, algorithmic trading is a topic for our sibling publication, Dealing with Technology, not Inside Market Data. But as the last year has proved, this craze has led to major ramifications on the market data industry.
In fact, it was the topic of the FISD's latest issue brief. Last Tuesday, Dec. 6, a crowd of people from across the industry gathered at Reuters' headquarters in Canary Wharf to listen to a debate among the London Stock Exchange, Reuters, BT Radianz, Morgan Stanley a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit