Reuters and Telerate must be feeling relieved. A new vendor is the subject of the latest speculation: Bloomberg.
In the past few weeks, talk of datafeeds, staff defections, even a sale, has swirled.
Actually, even though the New York Post ran a story about the feed last week, we covered it last year (IMD, May 26, 2003).
It could improve competition. But customers worry about the depth of content, the technology and the commercial arrangements. Bloomberg may also be underestimating the higher c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech