Recent announcements and press reports tout the advancement of standards, but there are several critical steps to take before the industry can truly declare victory. By Octavio Marenzi, CEO and founder of Celent
It is too easy—and perhaps too often said—that the market data industry is one step closer to standardization. Certainly industry groups are expanding their reach, forming new partnerships and new working groups. But the lack of standards remains a main concern for the industry. Accor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit