We felt strangely happy after taking a cruise around the floor of the Bond Market Association’s Fixed Income Summit and Expo on Technology & Electronic Trading last week. After the last few years, it still seems odd to feel so much optimism. But comments from the exhibition affirm an impression that’s been forming over several months. Simply put, things are looking up, particularly in the fixed-income space. And many observers believe that while this year has been better than last year, next
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act