We're also grateful-given the catastrophe that has hit the financial markets during 2008-to still have jobs to go to, because many of our equally deserving colleagues across the industry have found themselves victims of cutbacks this year. And many of them are finding that the hardest job of all is finding a new one. Some received generous severance packages, and good luck to them. Others weren't so lucky, and our thoughts are with them.
Thankfully, vendors like Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters make
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II