As reflected by our 10-page report on the market data industry, starting on page 9, this week we are focusing on the future. What will the rest of 2004 bring?
In many instances, the comments of the industry experts we interviewed confirm our own impressions. Certainly, despite the variety of people and companies who participate in this month’s special report, there are many common themes. Happily, much of these spell good news.
• The recovery has begun. The long-awaited turnaround has started,
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won