BondDesk, which rolled the agency data out to 4,000 pilot clients initially, will make it available to another 20,000 clients this week, while MarketAxess sold its feed of TRACE data to a half-dozen clients even before launch.
MarketAxess head of information services Chris McGuigan says the data provides reliable trade data prior to execution, and market context for post-trade best-execution benchmarking. "A more transparent market is a more liquid market," he says.
Meanwhile, interdealer broker G
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act