As we reach the middle of summer, some people's minds turn to taking a break - not just a vacation from the rigors of everyday life in and around the financial markets, but also from commoditized asset classes into new investments that offer both liquidity and opportunity.
Flavor of the month is exchange-traded funds, which have been growing apace in issuance and trading volumes. According to investment manager BlackRock, as of the end of July, the global ETF industry comprised a total of 2,282
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling