Incisive Media’s Hong Kong office, 20 floors up yet dwarfed by the edifices of government and banking that surround it, overlooks the harbor and Kowloon, toward the New Territories, and beyond that, the country so often cited by fans of emerging markets—mainland China.
The country has proved a Unicorn for many investors, promising untold riches, yet notoriously hard to penetrate and obtain data about, remaining largely the domain of niche local vendors such as CapitalVue, which last week launche
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp