At the same time, MSCI will also announce changes resulting from its May review of its current Standard and Small Cap indexes. Ken O'Keeffe, executive director at MSCI, says this process was brought forward from the vendor's normal schedule to help ease the change to the new methodologies.
MSCI will post the lists of new components on its Web site, and will also provide clients with weightings for the new indexes that will help them manage their portfolios—by allowing active funds to measure
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II