Exegy claims its ticker plant can achieve a throughput rate of two million exchange messages per second with 80 microsecond latency. In September, the vendor introduced version 2.0 of the ticker plant, designed to access Level 1 feeds and market depth books, while Activ Financial, which launched its own hardware-based ticker plant this spring (IMD, April 2), has reported that its ActivFeed MPU can process the equivalent of double the volume of the Options Price Reporting Authority's datafeed
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act