Standard & Poor's chief economist David Wyss stirred the cauldron when he spoke of the major trends in the financial markets in his "Oil and Bubble" keynote address at Inside Market Data 2006. The following is excerpts of his speech, which delegates said was one of the most valuable keynotes from the past four years of IMD conferences.
I want to talk about the economy but also about how the financial markets are changing in response to changes in economy, information technology and to what ha
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership