Standard & Poor’s has revised its outlook on Reuters from stable to negative, although it has affirmed its investment-grade credit ratings.
The change followed a review of Reuters’ operating performance. Trevor Pritchard, a credit analyst at S&P in London, says, "The change in outlook was due to a combination of factors, including restructuring costs and the fact that the core investment banking business is suffering." He adds, "Reuters’ Instinet subsidiary has also experienced a very diffic
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers