LONDON--Among the highlights of last week's DWT 98 conference and exhibit in London last week was the sneak preview of the Primark/Dow Jones Equities Service (see related article, this issue). But the event, organized by Waters Information Services, featured several other market data developments.
Dow Jones Markets took center stage with its exhibit, featuring the Active 1 display software and the Dow Jones Workstation, as well as the company's Passbook FX order management system. Dow Jones M
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit