LONDON--An attempted robbery of servers at Primark Corp.’s data center temporarily disrupted service of Extel information and Extel card data for Primark’s European customers.
The break-in occurred on July 22 at Primark’s data center in London. Joe Kasputys, Primark’s chairman and CEO, tells Inside Market Data that the company’s security system worked exactly as it should, but a security guard was overpowered by six people, and some damage was made to equipment, including the hard discs on th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act