Inside Market Data will host the Inside Market Data Europe 2003 conference on Tuesday, Sept. 30. The show will feature sessions on both global and European topics as well as an exhibition of market data services vendors.
The conference is bracketed by roundtables that bring together top user firms and vendors, respectively. In the morning, market data services executives will discuss their priorities and concerns. Participants include Lars Bruinsma, global market data manager at ABN Amro; Ro
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse