LONDON: Reuters cleaned up again in the annual FX Week Best Bank Awards, winning best vendor for foreign exchange prices for the sixth year in a row as well as best electronic news service for FX. Bloomberg was second in both categories, with Bridge taking third place.
Of the best electronic FX news award, a Reuters spokesperson says, "Reuters' sixth consecutive award as the market's favorite FX news provider is built on its rigorous standards and hard-earned reputation as the fastest, most
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent