The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) filed an application with the US District Court on May 19 regarding the McGraw-Hill Companies’ failure to comply with two subpoenas requesting documents. The subpoenas are part of a CFTC investigation into the possible manipulation of trade data by energy traders.
McGraw-Hill subsidiary Platts obtains energy price and volume information from energy trading companies to create indexes of natural gas prices. The CFTC is investigating whether the t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act