Note: This commentary was adapted from the Mr. FIX-It column written for Institutional Trading Technology.
NEW YORK--When will FIX accommodate the full range of market data? Well, the answer is right now, as the latest release, version 4.2, includes all the necessary functionality.
The Financial Information Exchange protocol, or FIX, is a messaging protocol that facilitates straight-through processing. It used to be the case that FIX was used solely to transmit subjective market data, with the
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership