NEW YORK: The Securities Industry Association (SIA) will host a conference, "Spotlight on Market Data: What You Need to Know in 2001," at the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel. It is the first conference sponsored by the association to address the topic of market data.
According to Art Trager, vice president for technology and operations at the association, the decision to hold the conference was influenced by the Securities and Exchange Commission's December 1999 "concept" release asking for r
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit