LONDON--Waters' first Market Data Forum, held in London last week, was a major success. The room was bursting with market players keen to learn the latest MDI: The Market Data Industry statistics first hand and to gain some insight into the expected future direction of the market post recent consolidation.
Despite continuing consolidation in the global financial services industry, demand for market data grew by 6% in 1997, albeit slower than the 10% witnessed the previous year. Demand for the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers