LONDON--The founders and staff of Reuters Greenhouse Fund, Reuters’ corporate high-tech venture fund, have left the corporate nest, taking a management contract for the fund along with them in their new company’s first deal.
John Taysom, founder and co-chief executive of Reuters Greenhouse Fund, David Lockwood, co-CEO, and 17 other Greenhouse Fund employees have left Reuters to form RVC, an independent fund management company.
RVC will continue to manage Reuters’ investments in the Greenhous
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won