In the current climate of consolidation and fragmentation, getting the most benefit from exchange data while minimizing the administrative burden associated with it requires an open and honest relationship between end-users and exchanges—though the evolution of exchange data and reporting practices may require an overhaul of current practices for valuing and reporting data, according to panelists at last week’s North American Financial Information Summit.
“It’s not a partnership—and never will b
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech