There has been much talk recently about integrated data management, as the post-crisis focus on risk management demands a more integrated approach to how the data needed by the business can be managed and accessed within one consistent data framework. Much of the debate has been around how different asset classes are integrated within one system, or how different types of data—such as market and reference data—should be managed together.
However, there has been little discussion on how historica
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit