In 2012, big data and regulatory reform were two hot topics in the financial services industry. These two themes seem to have separate focuses, but they are actually deeply intertwined. Economic development and advancement of technologies make our world more closely connected than ever before. In turn, we now see problems and challenges on a global scale, which requires better technologies and governance to address these issues.
When it comes to big data, size is only part of the story. Today, f
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit