Financial institutions rely heavily on information sourced from vendors, whether that's market or reference data. Yet their most valuable data sets tend to be those they create themselves. Proprietary or "derived" data gives these institutions an edge by providing the ability to spot mispricing of risk, capture alpha and outperform the market.
Given the importance of proprietary data and analytics, one would think most firms would support its production with the most secure, robust and auditable
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO