Financial institutions rely heavily on information sourced from vendors, whether that's market or reference data. Yet their most valuable data sets tend to be those they create themselves. Proprietary or "derived" data gives these institutions an edge by providing the ability to spot mispricing of risk, capture alpha and outperform the market.
Given the importance of proprietary data and analytics, one would think most firms would support its production with the most secure, robust and auditable
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground