LONDON-Microsoft is set to launch a platform to help firms gain more insight into their customers, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The new product, called the Institutional Client Platform, will enable users to link data on customers, such as trade history, stored in different silos. The system enables firms to pull together data to find out how profitable a client is and how often it trades with the user firm, says Ian Warford, London-based director of securities and capital markets at Mic
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit