How have you seen the market develop in terms of consolidation over the past three years?
We have seen lots of merger and acquisition activity, and I expect that to continue. But, to me, the word "consolidation" implies that we are soon going to come down to two or three companies in the field. I hear people talking about consolidation, but it never seems like there are fewer companies at the SIA show. In fact, it seems as if there are constantly new companies and niches emerging. In information
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won