LONDON-The Technical Special Interest Group (TechSIG) for technology vendors has split into three work streams to focus on key areas that financial institutions will need to consider following the introduction of Europe's Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) on November 1.
The working group, set up by London-based think-tank JWG-IT, is collaborating on developing and testing reference architectures in line with MiFID. Having identified new business process requirements, the memb
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers