The tremendous growth in OTC derivatives is driving increased spending in automation of reference data, with rapidly scaling businesses struggling to deal with data management. The expansion presents challenges to both buy-side and sell-side institutions, but the barriers to be overcome tend to be different.
Having invested heavily in automation of OTC derivatives in recent years, larger sell-side institutions focused on creating strong infrastructures are in a different phase of the data man
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit