JERSEY CITY-Outsourcing service provider Broadridge Financial Solutions is planning to launch a counterparty data service in the first half of 2008, officials tell IRD.
The organization, formerly ADP's Brokerage Services Group, already has a global reference data solution, providing clients with data management outsourcing services. "Instrument reference data was phase one and counterparty data is phase two," says Richard Stumm, vice-president of business development, Broadridge Financial Sol
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit