With increasing anticipation around regulatory change, the need for greater transparency and demand for information continue to be top priorities. It is now time for firms to ensure their systems and data can keep up with the regulatory overhaul. And considering the changing environment, it may not be a surprise that the need for more counterparty data fields is now regarded as a must by many.
Regulation continues to be a direct driver for data management projects, and with new requirements comi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II